The weather has been so mild here in the midwest that I guess the plants are as puzzled as I am by this winter. This week I noticed the tiniest of green poking through the earth next to my front door. Today there were flower buds showing too. I know that Snow Drops are one of the earliest of bloomers here in Zone 5, but the first week of February seems ridiculously early even for these hardy little guys!
So here we go with my Friday Fill-Ins. . . .
1. When it comes time to make a decision, I have difficulty doing it.
2. Be kind to others - that must be the rule.
3. Ma says, always wear clean underwear.
4. I listen to my iPod at the same time as I walk.
5. I never saw a unicorn.
6. The light bulb is not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating leftover ravioli, tomorrow my plans include lunch at Panera and Sunday, I want to go to the flea market!
You can join in here.