The last time I was at Barnes & Noble I ran across this colorful new magazine call Good Ideas. It's a British magazine from the publishers of Good Housekeeping. One of the articles inside was called, "Quick Fixes to Lift Your Mood." Do you ever have one of those days where you just are feeling blue and down in the dumps? I know I do.
Here's what the article suggested for those kind of days:
1. Take a nap
2. Write something - a letter, a journal entry, etc.
3. Look back - on a fond memory, where you have been, etc.
4. Plan your weekend so you have something to look forward to.
5. Do something different and out of the ordinary.
6. Smile :)
7. Go for a walk.
8. Eat something healthy.
9. Be considerate to others.
10. Live for NOW, instead of concentrating on the past and what-ifs.