Isn't she adorable? This is one of the new rubber stamps that Cerri is selling in her Little Pink Studio Boutique and guess what she named this little cutie? ~ Little Jeanne Jumps Rope. I love it! Cerri didn't know this, but my childhood friend Nancy and I used to jump rope on the sidewalk for hours at a time. We would make up our own silly songs to jump rope to as well as jumping to all the classics.
I have received the Arte y pico Award from Joanna at An Altered Fairy Tale. Thank you Joanna for this wonderful honor! This award was designed to be given to bloggers who inspire others creatively. You can read more about the award here. One of the requirements after receiving this award is to pass the honor on to five bloggers that contribute creativity, design, and interesting material to the art blog community. Now that is a very difficult task if you ask me. How does one choose just 5, when there are hundreds of blogs that deserve the honor? Well, I decided to randomly select five blogs to share with you from my VERY long list of favorites I have bookmarked on my computer. Here they are:
1. Karin, of Creative Chaos, who always manages to crack me up with her hilarious stories of her family, as well as blow me away with her beautiful creations. Karin, you really should write a book!
2. Paige, of Simple Thoughts, who I think I may have bestowed a similar award to more than a year ago. Paige has a huge heart and she takes the most beautiful photographs of everyday life with her gorgeous family.
3. Lilli, of Make Mine Blissful, is my New Earth reading buddy and one of my oldest (by time, not age) blogging friends. I feel as though I have grown and learned so much from our email exchanges as well as from her artistic talents.
4. Julie, of The Adventures of Blue Girl XO, is a blog I discovered through the pages of one of the many Stampington publications. I adore the attention she pays to detail as well as the simplicity of her fabulous creations.
5. Aina, of Modern Country, makes me want to live inside every one of the photographs in her blog posts. She manages to combine clean lines and lots of white to create a vintage-contemporary style that is fresh and inviting.