Here's an idea for making a quick, but cute Valentine Card for those of you who are into last minute projects either by choice or necessity!
2 Different Sized Heart Punches
1 blank folded greeting card
2 small pieces of card stock in coordinating colors/patterns
1 medium size sheet of decorative paper
Chalk Ink Pad
Typewriter, alphabet stamps, or computer
2. Fold paper hearts in half vertically.
3. Glue the back, right half of one heart to the back, left half of a second heart.
4. Repeat step #3 and continue until you attach all 6 hearts together.
5. Punch a heart out of patterned card stock using large heart punch. Glue the ends of the 3D heart to the larger flat heart, as shown above.
6. Type the work LOVE on a scrap piece of card stock using typewriter, alphabet stamps or computer. I used my trusty vintage Olivetti.
7. Distress the edges of all the papers by inking with a Chalk stamp pad.