As you can see, I usually work backwards when I do things. Most people create the cover of their altered book first, but I have to have the design come to me instead of me trying to force it. It sort of creates itself that way. So although it has been weeks since ArtsyMama's Book of Dreams challenge ended, my cover had remained naked.....until I stumbled upon a scarf I found at Walmart of all places. I loved the scarf (I bought two...one for the book and one to wear!) and knew immediately that I had found the cover for my Book of Dreams. It has a Anahata's PaPaYa look to it - you know, sort of Bohemian Chic. I thought the colors were absolutely scrumptious! First I gessoed the black book cover and then I applied the scarf to both the front and back of the book with gel medium. Then I found a complementary ribbon to use down the left side. I added the book plate with various letters to spell out the title. Below is the inside front cover and title page. I think I want to still add something to this, but I haven't figured out what that "something" will be yet. I guess I will just let that come to me the way the cover of the book did!